is one of the main activities of MARINETECH. With nearly 25 years of experience in this field, the company has a team of highly qualified specialists who can perform all types of insulation activities:
- Fire insulation.
- Thermal and sound insulation.
- Insulation of pipelines.
- Insulation of exhaust pipes and silencers
- Insulation of floors
Pre-installation activities – design of the working documentation in the accommodation areas in accordance with ship’s technical specification, welding of steel pins and profiles.
- Raised floors
- Floating floors
- Wall and ceiling panel systems
- Accomodation doors
- Inspection hatches
- Windows boxes
- Galvanised steel sheets and aluminium sheets cladding of workshops, stores, service spaces etc.
- Certified class A-60 deck coverings
- Straightening deck covering
- Adhesive and barrier coating
- PVC or rubber deck covering.
MARINETECH is a supplier of furniture, fittings and equipment for ships and offshore accommodations. The furniture and interiors can be supplied as standard products, or customized to the individual needs of our customers. Preparation of furniture catalogs, samples and providing the required certificates are essential part of the process.
Our furniture is constructed to provide practical, long life use in crew cabins, dayrooms, meeting rooms and bridge decks with surfaces, that are both durable and aesthetically pleasing. We help our customers to choose the right materials and textures, preparing furniture catalogs, sample boxes and 3D visualisations of the interior.